Sunday 2 November 2014

Hi guys!! Looking for oils and gorgeous body butters to treat yourself with, then look no further. I started experimenting and making body butters a while ago, and now I'm enjoying it more than ever. I'm a massive fan of holistic therapies, since I qualified as a Reflexologist a few years back. I love working with essential oils, and having fun with different fragrances.

I began making lip balms, facial oils and body butters for family and friends, then found that people were wanting more personalised products. I've been asked to make oils and butters for numerous reasons, including;

  • Dry skin
  • Acne prone skin/blemishes 
  • Eczema
  • Stress relief 
  • Insomnia
  • Arthritic joints
  • Depression 
...and hopefully loads more to come. 

Essential oils are AMAZING for so many things, from medical problems to just healthy living. All of my products are made from organic, unrefined ingredients. Body butters tend to feel quite oily once on the body, this is because they are far more hydrating than moisturisers, which are made with 90% water, which is why people say they absorb better, when actually, body butters absorb better, and work for longer, as their made with only butters and oils. NO WATER.... 
Shea butter is just one of my ingredients. I love Shea butter, and mixed with other gorgeous butters and topped off with amazing scents and crazy colours, I think will become a massive thing of today. 

My aim is to make body butters the biggest thing in the skincare industry. 

This is where you come into it; by sending in your ideas on new products I can make, keeping the requests coming, and making the Sincerely Elaine page a fantastic site, that everyone will want to visit. I'll be adding some more products along the way, including soaps, and (getting a bit crafty) with some Art Deco products!............ So watch this space. 

😋  Here's to an exciting new challenge, and new life directions. Bless you all for visiting! 

Don't forget to message me at elainecrawley6@gmail.com 


                                                                Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment